Tuesday 15 September 2015

Me As A Consumer Of The Media

Me As A Consumer Of The Media


My most frequently used form of media would be the internet purely because it's become so much a part of my everyday life, whether I'm at school in a learning environment or at home. 

YouTube is probably my favourite and most often used site along with Netflix. YouTube allows me to listen to my favourite music, create my own playlists along with being able to discover new artists and bands, and explore different genres of music that I wouldn't usually listen to. I can also subscribe to my favourites YouTuber's Channels such which then notifies me when they upload their weekly videos.

                                                                                               

 
 
My favourite YouTuber is Thatcherjoe (Joe Sugg).
 
 This is one of my favourite videos from his channel.


 
 
Click Here to visit his channel and see more of his videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment